[IronPython] question about code <-> designer transitions

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 11 18:18:54 CET 2009

It sounds like you're hitting a bug in the codedom round tripping support.  IronPython Studio is really more of a sample and leaves much to be desired so it's likely you'll hit many more.  Michael Foord who has done tons of winforms development I believe recommends designing it in C# and then you can just subclass that from Python.