[IronPython] Announcing IronPython 2.0.1

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 13 23:39:32 CET 2009

It's an in-place upgrade so you don't need to re-build hosts that were built against the previous versions of IronPython - they'll just continue to work.  If we changed the .NET assembly version then you'd either have to apply policy or rebuild.  The assembly file version is updated and that's how you can distinguish the two builds.