[IronPython] seperate output

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 18 18:12:36 CET 2009

There was this recent thread which might help:

http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2009-January/009606.html

You could alternately replace sys.displayhook and do a similar thing (we'll flow a CodeContext into there if you define the function in C#, you can get the Scope, and route it to the appropriate window).  The downside of displayhook is it will only printing expression statements - so if the user does print 'hi' then it won't work.