[IronPython] IronPython 2.0 RC 2 on Mono

Doug Blank dblank at brynmawr.edu
Fri Feb 20 15:44:46 CET 2009

Now that IronPython2 is out, wondering about IronPython on Mono...

Seo Sanghyeon-3 wrote:

> Currently you need Mono SVN (both to run and to compile). Using SVN
> r120972 below.

Any idea what version of Mono that is? Does IP2 build with Mono 2.2? It
would be great to put out a IPCE r8 for IP2.

Also, what would be the matching versions of IronRuby that would work with
IP on Mono? I see that DevHawk has a DLR nightly build that comes with Ruby
and Python:

http://nightlybuilds.cloudapp.net/rss.ashx?project=dlr

but the early builds seem to be empty (I've sent Harry a note about that).
The latest versions of those builds don't quite work with Mono 2.0, but
perhaps Mono 2.2?

Thanks for any assistance!

-Doug