[IronPython] Fwd: Ironpython delegates...

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Sun Feb 22 20:00:34 CET 2009

From: users-bounces at lists.ironpython.com [mailto:users-bounces at lists.ironpython.com] On Behalf Of Antonio Piteira
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:26 AM
To: users at lists.ironpython.com
Subject: [IronPython] Fwd: Ironpython delegates...

Found the solution...

clr.AddReference("Ironpython")
from IronPython.Compiler import CallTarget0

I was looking in the wrong place.

I've been searching for CallTarget0 and from what I read it should be in Microsoft.Scripting.dll, but when I add the reference to clr and import CallTarget0  from Microsoft.Scripting.dll I get this message:

Error...
Cannot import name CallTarget0
OK

Any ideas?