[IronPython] searching ssh client library working with ironpython

Christian Muirhead christian.muirhead at resolversystems.com
Wed Feb 25 17:23:43 CET 2009

Hi jean-marc -

This looks like an Ironclad bug - we're looking into it now. It might be
something simple to fix, or quite complicated; Ironclad's still a work
in progress, and there are lots of parts of the Python C API that aren't
implemented yet. I'll let you know when we've got a better idea of
what's going on.

Cheers,
Christian