[IronPython] Associate .ipy extension as IronPython in VS 2008?

Matt mksql at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 00:05:43 CET 2009

Having installed the ASP.NET Futures package, I get syntax highlighting for files with the .py extension in Visual Studio 2008. I am unable to find a setting to associate files with a .ipy extension as the same.

I use both the CPython and IronPython interpreters, and would like to use the file extensions to keep the scripts separate. Is there a VS config setting or a registry key to set the file type in VS?