[IronPython] Issues with System members when using pyc.py

Renaud Durand renaud.durand.it at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 18:13:47 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm new at IronPython and i'm trying to compile a small app using pyc.py.
When launched with the interpreter there's no issue. But when I launch the
executable I get this :

> Unhandled Exception: System.MissingMemberException: 'namespace#' object
has no attribute 'DateTime'

or this while importing pySerial :

> Unhandled Exception: System.MissingMemberException: 'namespace#' object
has no attribute 'Array'
and
> Unhandled Exception: System.MissingMemberException: 'namespace#' object
has no attribute 'IO'

Does someone have an idea ? Where am I wrong ?

Thanks.

--
Renaud Durand