[IronPython] os Module in programs compiled with pyc

Renaud Durand renaud.durand.it at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:06:03 CET 2009

Hi all,

I have several issues but I will respect the 1 problem/1 thread rule.

My exe file is in a folder with all required DLLs. When I'm trying to import
the os module I get this:

> Unhandled Exception: IronPython.Runtime.Exceptions.ImportException: No
module named os

It works fine with other "Standard python library" modules like 'sys'.
Are'nt all the modules in IronPython/Lib folder included in IronPython DLLs
?
Currently I am using a workaround compiling the os module with my program
and it works.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

--