[IronPython] Odd tracebacks

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 16 21:10:29 CET 2009

Good places to look would be:
	ExceptionHelpers.UpdateStackTrace is where the frame should be remembered
	PythonOps.CreateTraceBack should be where we actually pull the current set of frames for exceptions and build up the stack trace
	ScriptingRuntimeHelpers.GetDynamicStackFrames is where we actually figure out the frames associated with a particular exception.  	Those can come from either a thread static or the exception object it's self.

I'd guess the bug is somehow related to the thread static (ExceptionHelpers.DynamicStackFrames) tracking extra frames and not being cleared at some appropriate time.  I look forward to seeing what you find :)