[IronPython] Odd tracebacks

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Sat Jan 17 21:42:21 CET 2009

I think it is because new StackTrace(exception) requires or required trust at one point in time (same reason for the catch of MemberAccessException).

Looking at mscorlib now it would seem that StackTrace(e) is now SecuritySafeCritical so I think we should be able to enable that code for Silverlight as well.