[IronPython] IronPython 2.0 Errors...

António Piteira antonio.piteira at wtvision.com
Fri Jan 23 19:19:18 CET 2009

Those classes probably won’t be triggered unless I execute the code.

Consider this sample code:

import sys,clr

clr.AddReference(“System.Windows.Forms”)

from System.Windows.Forms import *

frm = Form()

frm.Show()

#some error here, after the show

If I execute the code the form will still be shown and only then I would be
able to catch the error.

What I want is to catch the errors without showing the form (considering
this code).

Thanks for your cooperation

Don't you think PythonException or related classes would be sufficient?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 7:14 PM, António Piteira