[IronPython] Help Decide Which IronPython Bugs Get Fixed for 2.0.1

Dave Fugate dfugate at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 26 21:29:35 CET 2009

As we plan on releasing IP 2.0.1 next month, this is a good opportunity to remind everyone that we primarily choose bugs to fix in patch releases based on the number of CodePlex votes the bugs have.  In other words, if there's any particular IronPython bug you'd like to see fixed for 2.0.1, please vote for it on http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/AdvancedList.aspx in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

The IronPython Team