[IronPython] IronPython 2.0 Errors...

António Piteira antonio.piteira at wtvision.com
Tue Jan 27 13:57:04 CET 2009

That’s great, new possibilities are always welcome.

Thanks guys I will give it a try and let you know later on.

------

Howland-Rose, Kyle wrote:
> Hi Antonio,
> Have you tried http://pychecker.sourceforge.net/?
> PyChecker attempts to report what would be compiler errors in compiled
> languages. I don't know whether it works with IronPython.

PyLint works without having to import the code - so even though you run
it under CPython it on IronPython code.

http://www.logilab.org/project/pylint

Another possibility is pyflakes which has the advantage of being very fast.

http://divmod.org/trac/wiki/DivmodPyflakes

Michael

> Kyle

 I was hoping that maybe there was