[IronPython] Handling the import of scripts

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 29 19:39:10 CET 2009

I'm not sure of a way directly from IronPython, but if you're hosting IronPython you can define your own PlatformAdaptationLayer, which is used to re-define platformy things like import. Here's some info on how to do that: http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.ironpython.com/msg06079.html.

And here's the PlatformAdaptationLayer I use in AgDLR, for looking in a zip file when import is called:
http://github.com/jschementi/agdlr/blob/61ee0134167a546a55cf138ef63edc5d7eb4b830/src/Microsoft.Scripting.Silverlight/BrowserPAL.cs

~js