[IronPython] Redirecting stdout/stderr, but with context

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Sat Jan 31 03:45:01 CET 2009

Can you run each document on its own thread?

Oh, it also looks like we actually flow CodeContext through to the caller.  So you could do something like:

class MyFile {
        public void write(CodeContext context, string data) {
                Scope curScope = context.Scope;         // this gives you the module you're running in

                // handle write here keyed off of the scope object
        }
}

And replace sys.stdout with that.