[IronPython] "IronPython in Action" and "Pro IronPython"

Lepisto, Stephen P stephen.p.lepisto at intel.com
Sat Jul 11 01:05:20 CEST 2009

"IronPython in Action" does a good job at explaining how to embed IronPython (an entire, lengthy chapter is devoted to it).  It answered several questions I had about the process.  It does not cover IronPython 2.6, but the approach is, I believe, very similar to 2.0.

I have not read "Pro IronPython".