[IronPython] Problem with Creating Executable using SharpDevelop

Kelie kf9150 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 06:36:07 CEST 2009

On Jul 10, 6:03 am, Dino Viehland <di... at microsoft.com> wrote:
> In general you need IronPython to be present to run IronPython apps - even
> if they're compiled.  And IronPython will need to be next to the app
> unless IronPython has been installed into the GAC (which we do not
> do by default).  Also you probably want to include IronPython.Modules.dll
> as well in addition to the DLLs you have here.  I imagine at some point
> in the future we could add some sort of tree shaking compiler support
> that links in IronPython w/ the app but we're a ways off from making
> that a priority.
>
> The SharpDevelop specific question I'm less sure about.

I installed IronPython 2.01 (the same version that I have on my two
computers) on the other computer and it still didn't work. Anything
else I should try?

Btw, is there a way to post attachment to this mailing list? The
program I created is quite simple. Some of you might be able to spot
the problem if you see the code. Thanks again.