[IronPython] Current VS 2008 integration status

Dave Fugate dfugate at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 20 22:44:33 CEST 2009

My recommendation for getting full (Iron)Python support from within Visual Studio is to submit feedback (https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/content/content.aspx?ContentID=12362) that this is a feature you need.  If enough people were to request this...it might just happen for a future release=)

Dave