[IronPython] help in IronPython 2.6

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Sun Jul 26 18:58:10 CEST 2009

We could patch our site.py and if worse comes to worse we may just do
that.  But we've never re-distributed a modified version of the std
lib and we're not really wanting to start doing that.  Rather we're
trying to work through things on our side to make the changes and
submit them back to the std lib.  We hope to have this done by the
RC - but if not we'll obviously need to look at our options closely.