[IronPython] mono package

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 29 00:51:18 CEST 2009

Just a few in Merlin/Main/Languages/IronPython/IronPython/Lib<http://github.com/ironruby/ironruby/tree/bb1c90fa69cd1375db456a57e44bc45e12139416/Merlin/Main/Languages/IronPython/IronPython/Lib>. That directory should be copied to the build directory after building though ... (that probably doesn't happen with "rake compile", but it should).