[IronPython] Need for third-party embeddable Iron Python Editor

Marty Nelson Marty.Nelson at symyx.com
Thu Jun 11 18:24:17 CEST 2009

What is that state of a prebuilt Python Editor?  My understanding is
that there are bits and pieces, and stuff that was never brought up to
2.x, but nothing comprehensive currently exists.  Maybe I just don't
know what is available (anything in Visual Studio we could use via
VSIP?)

For those of us that use IronPython as an application extensibility
mechanism, we could really use this functionality (and would be willing
to pay for it if it were a third-party component we could purchase).
It's not our core competency and not something we want to use resources
on.

Thanks,

Marty Nelson