[IronPython] Need for third-party embeddable Iron Python Editor

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:59:21 CEST 2009

Check out http://code.google.com/p/davysironpythoneditor/
I haven't used this, but it might be worth a shot. Works with 2.0 and the
2.6 beta.

Michael Foord has also done work to get some nifty IronPython functionality
working in the Wing IDE, which might be worth looking at if you have Wing
licenses. http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/wing-how-to.shtml