[IronPython] DLR based Javascript Implementation

Dody Gunawinata empirebuilder at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 11:16:35 CEST 2009

The build is up. This is the email from the one of the dev.

"
Of course. I've uploaded a build, with compatible DLR dlls to the
http://code.remobjects.com/p/roscript/downloads/ page. Note that the Delphi
Prism compiler itself can be freely downloaded (command line edition),
should you want to change/recompile the code yourself.

http://downloads.embarcadero.com/free/delphi_prism"

--
nomadlife.org