[IronPython] passing arguments to c# params

Simon Segal simon.segal at bigpond.com
Mon Jun 22 15:34:44 CEST 2009

I have a C# method that takes a params as an argument like this:

public void methodname(params IEvent[] messages){....}

When calling this method from IronPyton I get the following error:

methodname takes at least 2147483647 arguments (1 given)

I have tried calling the method with a single IEvent and with an array eg.

methodname(msg, msg)

Publish() takes at least 2147483647 arguments (2 given)

I should also mention that it's an overloaded method.

Simon Segal

 <mailto:simon.segal at internode.on.net> simon.segal at bigpond.com

Web Site:

 <http://www.simonsegal.net> http://www.simonsegal.net