[IronPython] Sandbox AppDomains and 'Object has been disconnected or does not exist at the server' exceptions

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 26 19:21:44 CEST 2009

Tomas has checked in a fix for this.  Basically what's going on is that w/ remoting you have a lease which keeps the remote objects alive.  If that lease expires (by default it's 5 or 15 minutes or something) then the object becomes unreachable.  The fix was to opt-out of the leasing system.  Long term we need a better story around the lease but it'll prevent this from happening for the time being.