[IronPython] How to pass python list values as variable length arguments

adhi.r adhi.ramanathan at orangescape.com
Sat Jun 27 06:33:09 CEST 2009

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to pass python list values as a variable length of
arguments to another function.
I'm working in Silverlight-IronPython, I want to pass a list of values from
IronPython to javascript,
but I'm not able to iterate the list/dict object of IronPython in
Javascript. So as a workaround I'm trying
to pass variable length args to javascript. Can any one tell me the
solution?

Adhi