[IronPython] Microsoft.Scripting and IronPython

ASchmidt at sysdesign-edv.de ASchmidt at sysdesign-edv.de
Sun Mar 1 12:02:49 CET 2009

Hello all,

I'm not sure whether this question is right on the users list but I
didn't find a developer list or something similar.

I think IronPython is one of the most exciting projects I've seen the
last months and I would like to understand it better and maybe
contribute some stuff I've developed before for CPython. But I didn't
understand how Microsoft.Scripting, Microsoft.Scripting.Core und
IronPython are related to each other. I also find no documentation
about these internals.

Can anyone give me some hint where to start?

Thanks a lot!!

Best regards
Andy

HELPING HEADS for Hard- and Software
Fuer Ihre Projekte entwickeln wir massgeschneiderte Loesungen - schnell,
flexibel und direkt vor Ort. Unser eingespieltes Team an erfahrenen Hard-
und Software-Spezialisten unterstuetzt Sie dort, wo Sie uns brauchen.

SysDesign GmbH
Saentisstrasse 25
D-88079 Kressbronn am Bodensee

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Franz Kleiner