[IronPython] IPy2.0 and VS 2008

Howland-Rose, Kyle Kyle.Howland-Rose at aar.com.au
Mon Mar 9 22:40:20 CET 2009

Hi all,

I have been using IPy from the command line but want others at work to
use it too and they pretty much use Visual Studio all the time.

Mainly we work in Visual Studio 2008 but there is not much information
about IPy 2.0 and Visual Studio that I could find.

What are people's experiences with IPy 2.0 under VS 2008? I assume there
is interactive debugging and intellisense - did these work well?

Is there good information somewhere about what to install and how to get
IPy 2.0 going under VS 2008?

Thanks for any help :)
Kyle

Allens Arthur Robinson online: http://www.aar.com.au

This email is confidential and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege. It is also subject to copyright. If you have received it in error, confidentiality and privilege are not waived and you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please notify the sender by return email and delete it from your system. Any personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).