[IronPython] How come I cant import time or threading in IronPython

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Mar 18 16:42:05 CET 2009

These libraries you are attempting to import are Python standard library
modules. To import them you must have the Python standard library
available - and on sys.path for the engine being used to do the imports.

You set sys.path programattically using engine.SetSearchPaths (?)
passing in an array of strings.

All the best,

Michael Foord

--