[IronPython] Best way to stop script execution?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 20 14:04:46 CET 2009

When running in a non-UI thread in Silverlight, you can dispatch back to the UI thread for UI interaction. Every UIElement has a "Dispatcher" property, so you just need to grab that and call BeginInvoke, passing a delegate.

// In some background thread
Application.Current.RootVisual.Dispatcher.BeginInvoke(delegate() {
  HtmlPage.Document.GetElementById("foo").SetProperty("innerHTML", "hi!")
});