[IronPython] Creating Dynamic Assemblies from IronPython 2.6

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Sat Mar 21 01:29:00 CET 2009

I think this is something that broke well before the 2.0 release.  To work
around it in pyc.py, we added DefineDynamicAssembly to the PythonOps class
in IronPython:

import clr
clr.AddReference('IronPython')
from IronPython.Runtime.Operations import PythonOps
assemblyBuilder = PythonOps.DefineDynamicAssembly(...)