[IronPython] Fails to import IronPythonConsole

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Sun Mar 22 17:50:53 CET 2009

Interesting.  I didn't realize that pyreadline had specific IronPython
support.

In 2.0, the way to hook input and output is through the DLR hosting
interfaces -- through ScriptRuntime.IO.  There may be quite a few changes
required to adapt this.  Have you asked the pyreadline maintainers if they
have a 2.0-compatible version?