[IronPython] 2.6 Release Plan

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:46:56 CEST 2009

Hi Dino,
Looks good!. So, September-October time frame - plenty of time to get
more bug reports in :).

- Jeff

P.S. I took a look at the _ctypes code last night; your knowledge of
IronPython internals astounds me. The big difference between yours and
mine is that yours impements _ctypes while mine tried to cover all of
ctypes. Interesting to see where they're similar and where they're
different.