[IronPython] IronPython on Win7 Build7100

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Mon May 4 19:10:47 CEST 2009

On Sat, 2 May 2009 06:47:00 +0100, Davy Mitchell <daftspaniel at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Just upgraded from the Beta to RC for Win7. The OS is snappier than
> ever. Good stuff.

It's a bit off-topic for this list, but I'd like to second this.  I
primarily write Windows drivers, and I really hated Vista.  I have a big
test box with 4 different OS partitions, but I only booted Vista when I
absolutely had to.

However, my Win 7 experience has been significantly better.  I find that
I'm actually CHOOSING to boot Win 7 when I start up my test box.  I'm
not sure I can put my finger on exactly what's different, but it has
certainly made it a lot more pleasant to test drivers.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.