[IronPython] Compiling IronPythonConsole.exe

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed May 6 19:39:06 CEST 2009

Where does ironpython_console.py come from?  There is no IronPythonConsole class anymore so knowing what exactly the .py file is trying to do would be helpful.  But likely you want to map existing things we're looking for into the Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell namespace which lives in Microsoft.Scripting.dll.