[IronPython] Compiling IronPythonConsole.exe

Andrew Evans andrew.canit at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:47:37 CEST 2009

Hi the ironpython_console.py comes from pyreadine in the folder
"pyreadline/console/ironpython_console.py"

the file itself in the areas where IronPythonConsole are referenced are

import clr,sys
clr.AddReferenceToFileAndPath(sys.executable)
import IronPythonConsole

class IronPythonWrapper(IronPythonConsole.IConsole):
        def ReadLine(self,autoIndentSize):
            return hook_wrap()
        def Write(self,text, style):
            System.Console.Write(text)
        def WriteLine(self,text, style):
            System.Console.WriteLine(text)
    IronPythonConsole.PythonCommandLine.MyConsole = IronPythonWrapper()

I have not been able to find an updated pyreadline I have attached the file
in question

to see which module I am refering to see
http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/PyReadline/Intro

*cheers

And thank you