[IronPython] Compiling IronPythonConsole.exe

Andrew Evans andrew.canit at gmail.com
Wed May 6 22:35:56 CEST 2009

pyreadline plays an important part in scapy (
http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/) which is what I am porting to
IronPython. My reason for this is well I like a challenge. That's the only
reason as self serving as that may seem :-P

Thats the result of my console

Welcome to Scapy (
☺←[34m←[1m☻>>> ☺←[0m☻

I am not 100 % sure I implented this line correct

"MyConsole = IronPythonWrapper()"

which was previously

IronPythonConsole.PythonCommandLine.MyConsole = IronPythonWrapper()

maybe more experienced people can shed a light on this

when that is solved I can submit a patch :-) I would be happy to