[IronPython] Silverlight Application Hosting IronPython

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Tue May 12 00:50:29 CEST 2009

I don't know hardly anything about Silverlight, but it might be useful to
know what error message you're getting when you fail to load System.Windows.
Or if I misread and you're actually failing to import something from the
System.Windows namespace in Python code, then it would be good to know what
symbols you're trying to import.
Hopefully Jimmy will have something to say about the XAP import issue now
that he's back from RailsConf :).