[IronPython] IronPython for ASP.Net

Adam Brand adamb at silverkeytech.com
Thu May 21 05:28:19 CEST 2009

Hi Jimmy,

Until we're able to get the source code fully released, do you think it
would be possible to maybe get four or five volunteers NDA'd source code
access to update the build? Regardless of when the source code is released,
that work would need to get done.so maybe this way we could get a headstart?

Thanks,

Adam