[IronPython] ImportError: No module named clr

shreyas waghmare shreyas_waghmare at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 16:54:18 CEST 2009

i recently installed mono and iron python on my Linux machine.

on iron python interactive prompt (using command ipy)  i typed "import clr" and it gave me an error
"ImportError: No module named clr"

I just installed mono on my machine and iron python (ipy) got installed on it ( may because it is a part of mono 2.2 package)

I think the error is coming as it is not able to find clr module. I was not able to find it after doing grep in that directory.

Am i doing the things correctly? or missing something?

Please help

Thanks in advance

Shreyas

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/