[IronPython] IronPython for ASP.Net file locations

Adam Brand adamb at silverkeytech.com
Sun May 31 17:08:05 CEST 2009

I noticed that if I google "IronPython for ASP.Net", none of the first
results get you easily to a link to actually download the bits.

I know there is the broad category of "ASP.Net Dynamic Languages Support,"
but I think a more useful name for the IronPython support would be
IronPython for ASP.Net.

Unless many other languages are forthcoming, I was thinking the following
changes could be made to the CodePlex project:

1.       Rename it to be IronPython for ASP.Net

2.       Change the H1 title on
http://www.codeplex.com/aspnet/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Dynamic%20Language%20Sup
port
<http://www.codeplex.com/aspnet/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Dynamic%20Language%20Su
pport&referringTitle=Home> &referringTitle=Home to be "IronPython for
ASP.Net"

3.       Change the "Downloads" on the right site to show the IronPython for
ASP.Net release.

Also, if you could change the outdated Microsoft Downloads page (#1 in the
Google search results) to have a pointer to the new files, that would be
ideal. Similarly with any other blog entries.

Adam