[IronPython] IronPython for ASP.Net file locations

Adam Brand adamb at silverkeytech.com
Sun May 31 17:08:05 CEST 2009

I noticed that if I google "IronPython for ASP.Net", none of the first
results get you easily to a link to actually download the bits.

I know there is the broad category of "ASP.Net Dynamic Languages Support,"
but I think a more useful name for the IronPython support would be
IronPython for ASP.Net.

Unless many other languages are forthcoming, I was thinking the following
changes could be made to the CodePlex project:

1.       Rename it to be IronPython for ASP.Net

2.       Change the H1 title on
pport&referringTitle=Home> &referringTitle=Home to be "IronPython for

3.       Change the "Downloads" on the right site to show the IronPython for
ASP.Net release.

Also, if you could change the outdated Microsoft Downloads page (#1 in the
Google search results) to have a pointer to the new files, that would be
ideal. Similarly with any other blog entries.