[IronPython] Iron Python NewB questions . . .

Justin Regele jregele23 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:43:50 CET 2009

Embedding IPy in C# isn't easy at first, and definitely not super
straight-forward, but there are alot of options of how to do it. Get Mike's
book, or at least download the source for the embedding chapter. Embedding
ironpython is tricky now, but things are progressing quickly, and there ARE
lots of ways to do it--different techniques for different situations.