[IronPython] Embedded IronPython 2.6 Module Name

Jonathan Howard jhoward at drawloop.com
Thu Nov 5 18:57:28 CET 2009

Hi,

We're trying to upgrade to IronPython 2.6 and are having a number of issues
with it.  The biggest issue is there doesn't appear to be a way to name the
module that runs when you embed your code.  We're using the Hosting API to
create and run code within C#.  The code runs, but we have other modules
that are supposed to pull globals from the __main__ module.  This worked in
1.1 by setting the DefaultModule on the PythonEngine instance.  There
doesn't seem to be a way to do this anymore.

Any help would be appreciated.

~Jonathan