[IronPython] DataBinding and INotifyPropertyChanged in IronPython

Lukas Cenovsky cenovsky at bakalari.cz
Fri Nov 6 22:58:38 CET 2009

Hi all,
I was looking for WPF data binding in IronPython and I have found nice
Japanese blog about it:
http://palepoli.skr.jp/wp/2009/06/28/wpf-listview-databinding-for-ironpython/

It links to http://sdlsdk.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=30322
that should have more information about how to implement
INotifyPropertyChanged in IronPython which I am also interested in.
Unfortunately this page is no more available. Does the guideline exist
somewhere else? Thanks.

PS: I know about
http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2009-August/010938.html
but I don't think using __setattr__ is good approach. Also implementing
the PropertyChanged event is different on the blog.

--
-- Lukáš