[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 RC 1 Release Hidden

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Nov 9 10:28:00 CET 2009

Hello guys,

IronPython 2.6 Release Candidate 2 supersedes Release Candidate 1, so
the RC 1 download has been set to hidden. This means that it is no
longer available to choose from the list of downloads and links to the
download page are now effectively broken.

If you have wiki admin rights on the IronPython codeplex site then you
will still be able to view the page if you are logged in. To see what I
mean you will have to log out first.

It seems to me a bad policy to hide released versions...

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/