[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 RC 1 Release Hidden

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 10 21:53:54 CET 2009

Just because we work for the same company doesn't mean we can convince CodePlex to do some random work =P

For now, there's a list of supported releases here, for anyone who wants a shorter list of releases. http://ironpython.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=SupportedReleaseList. It's linked to from the main codeplex page, so I'm sure people will find it.

We could also just depend on Michael archiving them and link to his list. =)