[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 RC 1 Release Hidden

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Nov 10 22:31:59 CET 2009

Hmm... I certainly don't suggest that the dynamic languages team
*support* obsolete versions, but in my experience it is 'unusual' for an
open source project to make previously released code / binaries
*completely* unavailable - support notwithstanding.

For Python itself I believe you can download the sources for version
0.9.1, but it isn't much of a maintenance burden these days...

I don't see an upside to hiding code (or 'breaking things' as I like to
put it) in quite the same way you do. :-)

All the best,

Michael