[IronPython] Help - Running IPY with .NET 3.5

Brian Ushman (TT) Brian.Ushman at tradingtechnologies.com
Wed Nov 11 17:10:32 CET 2009

Thanks for your reply Michael.

That makes sense that the clr has not changed.  However, how would I
have it load the newer .NET libraries instead of the 2.0 version.

In my specific case I am trying to call the function "SequenceEqual"
from the System.Array class.  But is says that this method does not
exist.  I looked in the documentation and this function only exists 3.5
and later.  That is what led me to believe that it is loading an older
version of .NET that does not have this method available.

Any ideas?