[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 RC 1 Release Hidden

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Wed Nov 11 22:57:51 CET 2009

While technically true -- I can't *stop* them -- I can tell them "I told you so" when support is rightfully removed.

I agree it *would* be better to advertise that such-and-such version is not tracked for long-term support, rather than rely on the implication that "RC" means as much, but I don't see that the lack of advertisement is any significant omission, either.  It's simply common sense.